jane iredale Magic Mitt
What is Jane Iredale Magic Mitt for?
• A knitted micro-fibre cleansing cloth that quickly and completely removes make-upusing water only.
• Promotes the health of the skin because it does not affect the acid mantle. When this beneficial barrier is intact, it aids the skin in protecting itself from harmful and invasive bacteria.
• Made from a new generation of specially knitted micro-fibres many times thinner than a human hair and which are able to penetrate oil films.
• This hydro-mechanical process breaks the surface tension of the oils that bond make-up to the skin while the fibres gently exfoliate.
• The combination of warm water and micro-fibres turn the make-up into an emulsion that is easily swept away by the mitt. It will even remove mascara!
How to Use Jane Iredale Magic Mitt
1. Soak the mitt in warm water
2. Wipe over face, as you would a washer
Remove makeup with Magic Mitt
Jane Iredale Magic Mitt Reviews
“This Magic Mitt is a brilliant make-up remover. The first remover in fact that has ever worked properly for me , and I’ve tried so many – expensive and inexpensive. The Jane Iredale Magic Mitt removes all traces of make-up without drying the skin – it’s a fantastic product and I highly recommend it.” – Maree
“Seriously takes ALL make up off, including mascara. Gentle on my sensitive skin. I’ve noticed a refinement in my skin after a few weeks of use. Incredible.” – Glitter
How to Clean Jane Iredale Magic Mitt
After using the mitt, clean it in warm water and hang out to dry. Once no longer wet, it’s sterile again and ready to use!
Shop jane iredale here.